- This event has passed.
Etiquette for Younger Children
February 26 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm$68.00
Ages: 5 to 8
$68 per person
Do good manners really make a difference? Absolutely!
Mrs. B guides students in the best practices of dining politely with family or friends from start to finish. The lesson includes but is not limited to:
– the proper ways of setting a table (formal and informal)
– sitting down (and staying seated)
– helping others be seated
– serving ourselves and others
– engaging in meal-time conversations
– using utensils properly
– excusing one’s self from the table
We are passionate about teaching practical manners in the most fun and impressionable ways possible. If your child has an open mind and a willingness to learn, we invite them to join this dinning etiquette program.
This is an excellent opportunity to make new friends, learn proper etiquette and practice navigating social gatherings with ease and joy.