- This event has passed.
Winter Break CAMP
December 28, 2020 @ 9:00 am - January 1, 2021 @ 3:00 pm$150.00 – $625.00
Ages 4 and up
Maximum: 8 children
Minimum: 4 children
It is no secret interaction with peers is a key component to a well rounded education. By becoming part of this small “camp” environment, your child will enjoy the merits of a comfortable and safe setting for social interaction, hosted by a caring staff. Manners Camp is an on-going skill building program, encouraging positive behaviors, responsibility and good old fashioned fun. Lessons in etiquette and social graces make the perfect complement to your child’s scholastic education. A full tea service with healthy snacks, outdoor time, and creative play with new friends makes this camp a great holiday treat!
Please send your child with a packed lunch. Catered lunch will not be available during Winter Camp.
Camp reservations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
COVID-19 precautions we are taking:
- There will be a limited number of campers – 4 minimum; 8 maximum.
- Staff is required to stay home if they are sick or notice any symptoms of any illness. They will self-quarantine for 2-weeks if they come into contact with anyone with COVID-19.
- We have put into place a stringent daily cleaning regimen for all shared common surfaces and play items.
- Hand washing will take place often. Additionally, hand sanitizer will be available.
- Masks will be required for anyone 5-years or older. Children under 5-years are not required to wear masks but are welcome to do so if they like.
- Drop-off and pick-up will be on the front steps, outside of the tearoom. Each morning we will take each child’s temperature. Parents will be asked to sign a waiver stating the child/children have not been ill or around anyone with COVID-19 for more than 2 weeks.
- Hydration is important and while we normally offer a water station, we ask children to bring their own water bottle to refill as needed.
- Daily activities will remain as close to what they were prior to COVID-19, including short outdoor walks and excursions.
10 people are attending Winter Break CAMP