- This event has passed.
November 8, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm$35.00
$35 per person
Allow us to take your child and you on a Sunday afternoon adventure through Mrs. B’s whimsical tea room! The Toddler Tea is a couples’ event, geared toward toddlers (up to 6 years old) and an adult, to share in an intimate manners-themed story time, with light dress-up and high tea.
Worried your little one might be a bull in a china (or tea shop)? Fret not! Mrs. B thinks tots should enjoy the finer things, too.
This tea is designed as a public event to encourage meeting new people, practicing good manners, and experiencing the tea room. Please refrain from purchases of more than four tickets for your group.
COVID-19 precautions at TWMB:
- Our public events are now smaller groups with a 12 person maximum.
- All staff are required to stay home if they are sick or notice any symptoms of any illness. They will self-quarantine for 2 weeks if they are to come into contact with anyone with COVID-19.
- We have put into place a stringent daily cleaning regimen for all shared common surfaces.
- Hand sanitizer will be available and temperatures will be taken upon arrival.
- Masks will be required for anyone 10 years or older. Children under 10 years are not required to wear masks but are welcome to do so if they like.
- Parents will be asked to sign a waiver stating the child/children have not been ill or around anyone with COVID-19 for more than 2 weeks.