- This event has passed.
Summer Manners CAMP: July 19-23 (Day or Week)
July 19, 2021 @ 8:00 am - July 23, 2021 @ 5:00 pm$30.00 – $535.00
We successfully hosted in-person camps and events throughout 2020 and look forward to hosting camp this summer. This will be a small group camp to abide by CDC and state guidelines. Our staff is dedicated to providing a safe and fun environment each day. This small group provides a well rounded social environment to brush up on the soft skills of life, gently guided by Mrs. B and her excellent team. We encourage positive behavior and responsibility paired with good old fashioned fun. Arts, crafts and creative play for every age is a staple to each day.
Please send your child with a packed lunch. Catered lunch will only be available on Friday.
Early bird drop-off (8-9am) and Late Owl pick-up (3-5pm) are included in Extended Care. This is a flat rate, which is not pro-rated for singular attendance to morning or afternoon care. Late pick-ups may be charged extended care fee. Any pick-ups after 5pm will be charged.
8-9am: Early Bird drop off
9-10am: Morning exercises (treasure hunts, yoga, dancing)
10-11:15am: Table manners and tea time
11:15-12:00pm: Clean up and play time
12-1pm: Semi-fancy lunch followed by big screen movie time to rest
1-2pm: Outdoor games (weather permitting)
2-2:45pm: Arts & crafts
2:45-3pm: Clean up and prepare for parent pick up
3-5pm: Late Owl pick up
Camp reservations are non-refundable. It is our pleasure to transfer your registration to any available date within the same session (summer or school calendar year) with at least one-week notice. Week long registrations may not be distributed over single dates and must run concurrently.
COVID-19 precautions we are taking:
- There will be a limited number of campers.
- All staff are required to stay home if they are sick or notice any symptoms of any illness. They will self-quarantine for 2-weeks if they are to come into contact with anyone with COVID-19.
- We have put into place a stringent daily cleaning regimen for all shared common surfaces and play items.
- Hand washing will take place often. Additionally, hand sanitizer is always available.
- Hydration is important and while we normally offer a water station, we ask children to bring their own water bottle and can refill as needed.
- Daily activities will remain as close to what they were prior to COVID-19, including short outdoor excursion in the neighborhood or park along with arts and crafts time. We spend as much time as possible outdoors and keep our doors open, weather permitting, for additional airflow.