- This event has passed.
Spring Break Manners CAMP
April 8 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm$127
Maximum: 11 children
Minimum: 4 children
We successfully hosted in-person camps and events throughout 2020 and look forward to hosting camp this Spring. This will be a small group camp to abide by CDC and state guidelines. Our staff is dedicated to providing a safe and fun environment each day. This small group provides a well rounded social environment to brush up on the soft skills of life, gently guided by Mrs. B and her excellent team. We encourage positive behavior and responsibility paired with good old fashioned fun. Arts, crafts and creative play for every age is a staple to each day.
Please send your child with a packed lunch. Tea time includes healthy savories and a few sweets.
9-10am: Morning exercises (treasure hunts, yoga, dancing)
10-11:15am: Table manners and tea time
11:15-12:00pm: Clean up and play time
12-1pm: Semi-fancy lunch followed by big screen movie time to rest
1-2pm: Outdoor games (weather permitting)
2-2:45pm: Arts & crafts
2:45-3pm: Clean up and prepare for parent pick up
Camp reservations are non-refundable. It is our pleasure to transfer your registration to any available date within the same session (summer or school calendar year) with at least one-week notice. Week long registrations may not be distributed over single dates and must run concurrently.
COVID-19 precautions we are taking:
- There will be a limited number of campers.
- All staff are required to stay home if they are sick or notice any symptoms of any illness. They will self-quarantine for 2-weeks if they are to come into contact with anyone with COVID-19.
- We have put into place a stringent daily cleaning regimen for all shared common surfaces and play items.
- Hand washing will take place often. Additionally, hand sanitizer is always available.
- Masks will be required for anyone 2 years or older.
- Drop-off and pick-up will be on the front steps, outside of the tearoom. Each morning we will take each child’s temperature. Parents will be asked to sign a waiver stating the child/children have not been ill or around anyone with COVID-19 for more than 2-weeks.
- Hydration is important and while we normally offer a water station, we ask children to bring their own water bottle and can refill as needed.
- Daily activities will remain as close to what they were prior to COVID-19, including short outdoor excursion in the neighborhood or park along with arts and crafts time.