- This event has passed.
Manners and Tea Day Camp
November 12, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$30.00 – $137.00
Private School Day Off
Friday, November 12, 2021
Extra Care: 8-9am and 3-5pm
Minimum: 5 children
It is no secret interaction with peers is a key component to a well rounded education. By becoming part of this small camp environment, your child will enjoy the merits of a comfortable and safe setting for social interaction, hosted by caring staff. Manners Camp is an on-going skill building program, encouraging positive behaviors, responsibility and good old fashioned fun. Lessons in etiquette and social graces along with arts and crafts make the perfect compliment to your child’s education.
Please plan to send your child with a packed lunch. We will let you know if catered lunch is available the day prior to camp.
Camp reservations are non-refundable. It is our pleasure to transfer your registration to any available date within the winter/spring 2021 school year, with at least one week notice.
- All staff are vaccinated for COVID-19.
- We have a strong circulation of air with 25′ ceilings and keep our large garage door open for additional air, weather permitting.
- We have put into place a stringent daily cleaning regimen for all shared common surfaces and play items.
- Hand washing will take place often. Additionally, hand sanitizer is always available.
- Masks are not required.
- Drop-off and pick-up will be on the front steps, outside of the tearoom.
- Hydration is important and while we normally offer a water station, we ask children to bring their own water bottle and refill as needed.
- Daily activities will remain as close to what they were prior to COVID-19, including short outdoor excursion in the neighborhood or park along with arts and crafts time.