- This event has passed.
Manners and Tea Day CAMP
January 17, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$35.00 – $137.00
Minimum: 4 children
It is no secret interaction with peers is a key component to a well rounded education. By becoming part of this small camp environment, your child will enjoy the merits of a comfortable and safe setting for social interaction, hosted by caring staff. Manners Camp is an on-going skill building program, encouraging positive behaviors, responsibility and good old fashioned fun. Lessons in etiquette and social graces along with arts, crafts and creative play for every age is a staple to each day.
Please plan to send your child with a packed lunch. We will let you know if catered lunch is available the day prior to camp.
Early bird drop-off (8-9am) and Late Owl pick-up (3-5pm) are included in Extended Care. This is a flat rate, which is not pro-rated for singular attendance to morning or afternoon care. Late pick-ups may be charged extended care fee. Any pick-ups after 5pm will be charged.
8-9am: Early Bird drop off
9-10am: Morning exercises (treasure hunts, yoga, dancing)
10-11:15am: Table manners and tea time
11:15-12:00pm: Clean up and play time
12-1pm: Semi-fancy lunch followed by big screen movie time to rest
1-2pm: Outdoor games (weather permitting)
2-2:45pm: Arts & crafts
2:45-3pm: Clean up and prepare for parent pick up
3-5pm: Late Owl pick up
Camp reservations are non-refundable. It is our pleasure to transfer your registration to any available date within the winter/spring 2022 school year, with at least one week notice.
- All staff are vaccinated for COVID-19.
- We have a strong circulation of air with 25′ ceilings and keep our large garage door open for additional air, weather permitting. We spend as much time as possible outside.
- We have put into place a stringent daily cleaning regimen for all shared common surfaces and play items.
- Hand washing will take place often. Additionally, hand sanitizer is always available.
- Drop-off and pick-up will be on the front steps, outside of the tearoom.
- Hydration is important and while we normally offer a water station, we ask children to bring their own water bottle and refill as needed.
- Daily activities will remain as close to what they were prior to COVID-19, including short outdoor excursion in the neighborhood or park along with arts and crafts time.
- Please note, masks are not required.