- This event has passed.
Summer Manners CAMP: August 31-September 4 (Day or Week)
August 31, 2020 @ 8:00 am - September 4, 2020 @ 5:00 pm$8 - $515
We offer a one of a kind camp experience. Daily activities include: a full tea service with healthy snacks, crafts and games, exercise at the local park, dance and dress up. We always afford time for good-old fashioned play, too. By becoming part of our camp, your child will be entitled to an on-going skill building program, honing good manners, proper etiquette and social graces. Broaden your child’s experiences by giving them the gift of comportment while having fun.
Orders are taken at drop-off each day and include one main course and one side dish. If you do not elect for catered lunch, please send your child with a packed lunch.
Early bird drop-off (8-9am) and Late Owl pick-up (3-5pm) are included in Extended Care. This is a flat rate, which is not pro-rated for singular attendance to morning or afternoon care. Late pick-ups may be charged extended care fee. Any pick-ups after 5pm will be charged $1 per minute.
8-9am: Early Bird drop off
9-10am: Morning exercises (treasure hunts, yoga, dancing)
10-11:15am: Table manners and tea time
11:15-12:00pm: Clean up and play time
12-1pm: Lunch and big screen movie time
1-2pm: Outdoor games (weather permitting)
2-2:30pm: Arts & crafts
2:30-3pm: Clean up and prepare for parent pick up
3-5pm: Late Owl pick up
Camp reservations are non-refundable. It is our pleasure to transfer your registration to any available date within the same session (summer or school calendar year) with at least one week notice. Week long registrations may not be distributed over single dates and must run concurrently.
COVID-19 precautions we are taking:
- There will be a limited number of campers – 6 minimum; 15 maximum.
- While we wish we could quarantine the staff 2 weeks prior to camp, we understand their families might not appreciate this. Instead they are required to stay home if they are sick or notice any symptoms of any sickness. They will self-quarantine for 2 weeks if they are to come into contact with anyone with COVID-19.
- We have put into place a stringent daily cleaning regimen for all shared common surfaces and play items. Children will also help clean as we go.
- Hand washing will take place often. Additionally, hand sanitizer will be available.
- Masks will be required for anyone 10 years or older. Children under 10 yrs are not required to wear masks but are welcome to do so if they like.
- Drop-off and pickup will be on the front steps, outside of the tearoom. Each morning we will take each child’s temperature. Parents will be asked to sign a waiver stating the child/children have not been ill or around anyone with COVID-19 for more than 2 weeks.
- We are NOT using reusable items. This includes: hand towels, napkins, dress up, and make up. We have make up kits, hats, and fascinators available for purchase. Children are welcome to bring their own dress up items and take them at the end of the day or week. These must be in a sealed backpack or bag with your child’s name labeled on the garment and bag.
- Hydration is important and while we normally offer a water station, we ask children to bring their own water bottle to refill as needed.
- Daily activities will remain as close to what they were prior to COVID-19, including short outdoor walks and excursions. We will not be entering other businesses.