Monday Manners CAMP
September 28 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$30 - $150
Maximum: 8 children
Minimum: 4 children
We have updated our one of a kind camp experience to accommodate the academic school year! Each Monday, quiet time will be allocated for students to attend to their classes, school work, and practice lessons. Daily activities will still include a full tea service with healthy snacks, outdoor time, and creative play with new friends.
It is no secret that interaction with peers is a key component to a well rounded education. By becoming part of this small “camp” environment, your child will enjoy the merits of a comfortable and safe setting for social interaction, hosted by a caring staff, who will encourage focused attention to school work. Manners Camp is an on-going skill building program, encouraging positive behaviors, responsibility and good old fashioned fun. Lessons in etiquette and social graces make the perfect complement to your child’s scholastic education.
While Tea with Mrs. B staff are practiced in the education of etiquette, we are not certified teachers and will not assume the responsibility of tutoring/teaching academic material.
Children are required to bring their own learning devices: books, iPads, laptops, headphones, assignments, etc. Our staff will facilitate learning by setting each child up with his or her own quiet space, secure WIFI access and writing utensils if needed. Children registered for the week will be assigned secure space to store their things.
Upon registration, kindly include any schedule your child must adhere to (e.g. classroom streaming daily at 11am), so we may ensure their successful participation.
Please send your child with a packed lunch. Catered lunch will not be available during Fall Manners Camp.
Camp reservations are non-refundable. It is our pleasure to transfer your registration to any available date within the fall 2020 school year, with at least one week notice.
COVID-19 precautions we are taking:
- There will be a limited number of campers – 2 minimum; 5 maximum.
- All staff are required to stay home if they are sick or notice any symptoms of any illness. They will self-quarantine for 2 weeks if they are to come into contact with anyone with COVID-19.
- We have put into place a stringent daily cleaning regimen for all shared common surfaces and play items.
- Hand washing will take place often. Additionally, hand sanitizer will be available.
- Masks will be required for anyone 10 years or older. Children under 10 yrs are not required to wear masks but are welcome to do so if they like.
- Drop-off and pick-up will be on the front steps, outside of the tearoom. Each morning we will take each child’s temperature. Parents will be asked to sign a waiver stating the child/children have not been ill or around anyone with COVID-19 for more than 2 weeks.
- Hydration is important and while we normally offer a water station, we ask children to bring their own water bottle to refill as needed.
- Daily activities will remain as close to what they were prior to COVID-19, including short outdoor walks and excursions.